Murphy as a puppy.

Monday, July 16, 2007

23 Things Week 6 #13

ERROR: www.library2.0.ottergroup.com is temporarily unavailable or does not exist. Please check the address and try again.

I have tried several times over the last few hours to view the 12 minute Del.icio.us tutorial and keep getting the red message above. I'm going to move on.

I looked at the PLCMCL2 account and appreciated the presentation of the Charlotte Mecklenburg County entitled "My Space for Parents", which was a library program about the dangers and proper use of My Space. You may want to check it out: http://youthtech.wordpress.com/20006/10/15/myspace-for-parents-pt-21

I looked on bookmarks and also saw the comments others had added about the bookmarks. It was interesting to read the comments. I see there is potential for this research tool, but for myself I think that bookmarks you can access from anywhere are easier.

For short time I had a Del.icio.us account to explore and experience, but then I deleted it for now.

Yes, Murf you are not the only one who makes "errors"...

No comments: