Murphy as a puppy.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

23 Things Week 9 #21

Podcast.net and Yahoo Podcasts are the two podcast directories that I looked at, but I found Yahoo much easier to navigate. I found church and sermon podcasts which were of interest to me since my husband is a Pastor. I also looked at food, fasion and family podcasts, as well as some music ones. I came across one called Firefly and it had nice violin music (I'm a violinist) so I clicked on that while I was reading the directions of how to add an RSS feed for my Bloglines account. Another co-worker helped me with the process when I got stuck. Firefly is now on my Bloglines and I only pray it is a good site, as I never got to listen to the speaking...

Murphy it's not wise to connect with things you are not sure of....

No comments: